-  Yaqing Li, Xi Xiao, Ling Wang, Qian Wang, Rong Liang, Chenguang Zheng, Jiajia Yang*, Dong Ming*，Comparison effects of chronic sleep deprivation on juvenile and young adult mice. J sleep research. 2021, https://doi.org/10.1111/jsr.13399.
-  Yang J , Liang R , Wang L , et al. Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) Improves the Gait Disorders of Rats Under Simulated Microgravity Conditions Associated With the Regulation of Motor Cortex[J]. Frontiers in Physiology, 2021, 12.
-  Jiajia Yang, Xuening Yang, Xi Xiao, Dong Ming. The effects of gastrin-releasing peptide on the voltage-gated channels in rat hippocampal neurons[J]. Neuropeptides, 2020:102080.
-  Jiajia Yang, Ling Wang, Faqi Wang, Xiaoxuan Tang, Dong Ming. Low-Frequency Pulsed Magnetic Field Improves Depression-Like Behaviors and Cognitive Impairments in Depressive Rats Mainly via Modulating Synaptic Function[J]. Frontiers in Neuroence, 2019, 13:820.
-  Ling Wang, Faqi Wang, Shuang Liu, Xuening Yang, Jiajia Yang*, Dong Ming. VEGF attenuates 2-VO induced cognitive impairment and neuronal injury associated with the activation of PI3K/Akt and Notch1 pathway[J]. Experimental Gerontology, 2017, 102:93-100.
-  Jiajia Yang, Yang Yao, Ling Wang, Chunxiao Yang, Dong Ming. Gastrin-releasing peptide facilitates glutamatergic transmission in the hippocampus and effectively prevents vascular dementia induced cognitive and synaptic plasticity deficits[J]. Experimental Neurology, 2017, 287(Pt 1):75-83.
-  Ling Wang, Jingyu Wang, Faqi Wang, Chunhua Liu, Xuening Yang, Jiajia Yang*, Ming Dong. VEGF-Mediated Cognitive and Synaptic Improvement in Chronic Cerebral Hypoperfusion Rats Involves Autophagy Process[J]. Neuromolecular Medicine, 2017.
-  Jiajia Yang, Chunxiao Yang, Chunhua Liu, Tao Zhang, Zhuo Yang. Paradoxical effects of VEGF on synaptic activity partially involved in notch1 signaling in the mouse hippocampus[J]. Hippocampus, 2016, 26(5):589-600.
-  Zhaowei Liu#, Jiajia Yang#, Xiaochen Zhang, Pengjuan Xu, Tao Zhang, Zhuo Yang. Developmental changes in the expression and function of TRPC6 channels related the F-actin organization during differentiation in podocytes[J]. Cell Calcium the International Interdisciplinary Forum for Research on Calcium, 2015.
-  Jiajia Yang, Yang Yao, Ting Chen, Tao Zhang. VEGF Ameliorates Cognitive Impairment in In Vivo and In Vitro Ischemia via Improving Neuronal Viability and Function[J]. Neuromolecular Medicine, 2014, 16(2):376-388.