- 1. B. Wu, F. T. Yang, et al.. “A novel calibration method for non-orthogonal shaft laser theodolite measurement system”. Review of Scientific Instruments, Vol.87, No.3, 2016, 035102.
- 2. B. Wu, J. J. Li, et al.. “ A novel precise guiding method for visual guiding theodolite measurement in volume space,” Optik, Vol.126, No.23, pp.3969-3973, 2015.
- 3. B. Wu, Y. H. Zhang, et al.. “Flexible in-line measurement technology for surface defects of small bores,” Optics & Laser Technology , Vol.71, pp.95-102, 2015.
- 4. B. Wu, F. Zhang, et al.. “Monocular-vision-based method for online measurement of pose parameters of weld stud,” Measurement, Vol.61, pp.263-269, 2015.
- 5. T. Xue, B. Wu*, “Reparability technology of the vision sensor in the active stereo visual inspection system,” Measurement, Vol.49, pp.275-282, 2014.
- 6. T. Xue, L. Q. Qu, B. Wu*, “Matching and 3-D reconstruction of multibubbles based on virtual stereo vision,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol.63, pp.1639-1647, 2014.
- 7. B. Wu, Y. Zhang, “Reference sphere positioning measurement based on line-structured light vision sensor,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering. Vol.2013, art. no. 587904, 2013.
- 8. B. Wu, B. Wang, “Automatic measurement in large-scale space with the laser theodolite and vision guiding technology,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering. Vol.2013, art. no. 6293854, 2013.
- 9. B. Wu, J. H. Kang, et al.. “Design of dammann grating based on the parallel recombination simulated annealing algorithm, “ Optik, Vol.124, pp.2928-2931, 2013.
- 10. B. Wu, T. Xue, S. H. Ye, “A two-step method for spatial circle orientation with a structured light vision sensor and error analysis,” Measurement Science and Technology, Vol.21, art. no. 075105, 2010.
- 11. B. Wu, T. Xue, et al.. “A novel method for round steel measurement with amulti-line structured light vision sensor,” Measurement Science and Technology, Vol.21, art. no. 025204, 2010.
- 12. T. Xue, B. Wu, et al.. “Complete calibration of a structure-uniform stereovision sensor with free-position planar pattern,” Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Vol.135, No.1, pp.185-191, 2007
- 13. B. Wu, J. G. Zhu, et al.. “3D digital measurement of large scale objects based on viscous target.” Key Engineering Materials, Vol.295-296, pp.687-692, 2005.